Wash the Car

Haz clic en el botón ► para escuchar el diálogo.

A: My car is dirty.
B: Why don't you wash it?
A: That's what I'm going to do.
B: Are you going to wash it yourself?
A: Of course. It's not a hard job.
B: I'll help you.
A: Okay, I'll get a bucket.
B: I'll rinse the car first.
A: Then we can scrub it with a wet sponge and soap.
B: After that, we can dry it with a towel.
A: Then it will look like new
B: And you save $10.

Vocabulary:

Dirty:
Dirty car
To wash:

Hard Job: Trabajo duro/difícil

To get: Obtener/conseguir

Bucket:

To scrub: Restregar/fregar

Wet:
Wet cat
Sponge:

Soap:

To dry: Secar

Towel: 

To look like: Parecer/Parecerse
 
He looks like his dog.

To save:


Expressions:

Of course: Por supuesto/claro.
To do it yourself: Hacerlo tu mismo/misma

Dave Romero

Lic. en Lenguas Modernas